Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serpent's Egg - Dead Can Dance

G

Comment

• Global Underground - Paul Oakenfold

D
      "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Doremi Faso Latido - Hawkwind

O

Comment

• Oxygene - Jean Michel Jarre

E
          "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Electric Ladyland - Jimi Hendrix

D

Comment

• Delicate Sound of Thunder-Pink Floyd

RRRRRRRRRRR
              "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Rum, Sodomy and the Lash - The Pogues

H

Comment

• Heavy Horses-Jethro Tull

sssssssssssss
                  "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Strange Highways-Dio

Ssssss
                    Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

• Stars of CCTV-Hard Fi

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Vital - Van der Graaf Generator**

Llllllllllie you lllllie tell me why tell me why: Why'd you 'ave to lie?

**"A plague of lighthouse keepers" - best track title ever!
                        Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Yeah Des i always wondered if that was the official collective noun!!

Larks Tongue in Aspic-Kings Crimson

ccccccccccccccc

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Californication - RHCP

N

Comment

• N.A.T.O-Laibach

ooooooooooooooo

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Ommadawn - Mike Oldfield

Comment

Working...
                                X