Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you!
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raising Your Voice...Trying to Stop an Echo - Hammock

OOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• Overkill-Motorhead

LLLLLLLLLLLLL
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Let it Be-The Beatles

Frakkin' E
        Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

• Erpland-Ozric Tentacles

ddddddddddddd
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Difficult To Cure - Rainbow

eeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

• Egyptology-World Party

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Yellow Magic Orchestra - Yellow Magic Orchestra

(bit of a cop out)

Aaaaaaaa

Comment

• Nah,they all count MC!!

Astronauts and Heretics-Thomas Dolby

sssssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Seventh Son of a Seventh Son - Maiden

N
                    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• No Sleep 'Til Hammersmith-Motِrhead

Hhhhhhhhaaaaachhhooooo!
                      Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

• Hangover Music, Vol. 6 - Black Label Society

errrr

6?
                        *shrug*

whomever is next can choose which letter to use I suppose...
                        "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• 6 Degrees of Inner Turbulence-Dream Theatre (phew!)

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Everything That Happens, Happens Today - Brian Eno/David Byrne

YYY (delilah)
                            Does it follow that I reject all authority? Perish the thought. In the matter of boots, I defer to the authority of the boot-maker.
                            Bakunin

Comment

• Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots - The Flaming Lips

S

Comment

• Sketches of Spain-Miles Davis

nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X