Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And-

You're Not Alone-Roy Buchanan

eeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeee
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Ahhh!
      Then this must be (the)
      Greyest of Blue Skies - Finger Eleven

SSSSSS
      "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Sheet Music-10cc

ccccccccccc
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Crush - Bon Jovi

Huh!
          Mutant Ill-Tempered Sea Bass Player

Comment

• High-New Model Army

hhhhhhhhhhagin

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Heroes - David Bowie

Sssss

Comment

• Sleep Dirt-Frank Zappa

tttttttttttttt

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Tin Drum - Japan

Mmmmmm

Comment

• Good album MC!

Mr Music Head-Adrian Belew

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Down Colorful Hill - Red House Painters

L
                      "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I will help you become that." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind." -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• London Calling-The Clash

gggggggggggggg

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Ghetto Youths 7'singles - Capelton, Stephen & Damien Marley

S

Comment

• South-Heather Nova

hhhhhhhhhhhh

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Hail to the Theif - Radiohead

F*%#
                              Mutant Ill-Tempered Sea Bass Player

Comment

• Fish Out of Water-Chris Squire

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X