Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you!
See more
See less

The album game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The album game

This game is similar to the Rock n Roll game except to make it that little bit more interesting the posts have to be the names of albums and not just songs.
    I'll start-

Hemispheres-Rush

ssssssss
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Space Ritual - Hawkwind

LLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    Kevin McCabe
    The future is there, looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. William Gibson

Comment

LA Woman - The Doors
      You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Neon Bible-Arcade Fire

eeeeeeee
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Everyone Knows this is Nowhere - Neal Young
          Kevin McCabe
          The future is there, looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. William Gibson

Comment

Earthling-David Bowie

gggggggggg

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Goats Head Soup- The Rolling Stones
              Kevin McCabe

Comment

Now theres an album i've not heard in a while Kevin!!
                I'll go for-

Pet Sounds-Beach Boys

ssssssssss

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Sunshine on Leith - The Proclaimers

hhhhhhhhhhhhh
                  Kevin McCabe

Comment

He has left us alone, but shafts of light sometimes grace the corner of our rooms - A Silver Mt. Zion.

s

Comment

Good choices!!

Strange Brotherhood-New Model Army

ddd

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Dust - Dust

Teeeeeeeeeeeee.......
                        You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Teddy Boys Don't Knit - Vivian Stanshall

And another T...

Comment

Toys in the Attic-Aerosmith

ccccccccc

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Caress of Steel - Rush

LLLLLLLLLLLLL
                              Kevin McCabe

Comment

Working...
                              X