Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Unavailable Websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unavailable Websites

I've been trying to find out more about Hawkwind, and Huw LL in particular, but can't get onto the following websites:

www.huwlloyd-langton.co.uk

www.starfarer.net

Are they unavailable, or am I doing something wrong?

UD
    Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Both seem to work for me (using Firefox 2.0).
    _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
    _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
    _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
    _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Yep, both for me too. Same browser as David, on a Mac.
      My Facebook; My Band; My Radio Show; My Flickr Page; Science Fiction Message Board

Comment

I'm using IE7 and have no trouble going to either site - I'm a frequent visitor to both actually.

Ken
        Ken Boorman
        Purveyor of the Runestaff and Stormbringer Legends

Comment

Dial-up

Must be 'cos I'm still on dino-dialup. I'll upgrade when I move house, but it ain't worth it right now: thanks for the reality check....

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

Originally posted by UncleDes
            Must be 'cos I'm still on dino-dialup.
            Unlikely. I'm on dial-up and can access both sites with no problems. Perhaps it has something to do with your firewall settings?

Comment

Thank you!

John: Hey - that did it! I reset my firewall - must have had a banned IP address.

Merry Christmas to you and everyone else in the entire Multiverse.

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

Working...
              X