Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Jeff Wayne's War of The Worlds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Wayne's War of The Worlds

Bought the live stage production of this today. If you love the Jeff Wayne album then you'll enjoy this.
    Particle Man, Particle Man Doing the things a particle can What's he like, it's not important Particle Man

War of the worlds

Thanks Ilium, I was thinking about ordering it form Play.com in Jersey, I haven't seen the stage version but I still have the original vinyl album bought when I was a boy!! Thanks again.

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

No problem.

I'd love to go and see it live, it's touring next year around the country at most of the large arenas.
      Particle Man, Particle Man Doing the things a particle can What's he like, it's not important Particle Man

Comment

War of the Worlds

Thanks again Ilium, I hope they tour in Scotland early next year as we are relocating to Spain, so if I miss it here at least I'll have the DVD!!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by white wolf's son
          Thanks again Ilium, I hope they tour in Scotland early next year as we are relocating to Spain, so if I miss it here at least I'll have the DVD!!!

05 December 2007 at Glasgow, I'm afraid. All of the dates are in December of next year. If I can arrange to go and visit my mum, I may make it to the Newcastle performance. We'll see...

Comment

Good news that it'll be on tour again - I missed the last tour, but maybe this time around I'll catch it!

Comment

Working...
            X