Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you!
See more
See less

What music are you listening in 2020?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greg Howe "Sound Proof"
    "From time to time I demonstrate the inconceivable, or mock the innocent, or give truth to liars, or shred the poses of virtue.(...) Now I am silent; this is my mood." From Sundrun's Garden, Jack Vance.
    "As the Greeks have created the Olympus based upon their own image and resemblance, we have created Gotham City and Metropolis and all these galaxies so similar to the corporate world, manipulative, ruthless and well paid, that conceived them." Braulio Tavares.

Comment

Johansson, Johansson , Holdsworth - Heavy Machinery
      "From time to time I demonstrate the inconceivable, or mock the innocent, or give truth to liars, or shred the poses of virtue.(...) Now I am silent; this is my mood." From Sundrun's Garden, Jack Vance.
      "As the Greeks have created the Olympus based upon their own image and resemblance, we have created Gotham City and Metropolis and all these galaxies so similar to the corporate world, manipulative, ruthless and well paid, that conceived them." Braulio Tavares.

Comment

Since it's inside this computer, Haha!, I'm listening to -

Wingspan - Hits & History Discs 1 and 2 (from the media library) - Wings, Paul McCartney...

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
        - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Egg- The Civil Surface
          Canterbury prog in its best

Comment

Caravan - "The World is Yours" 4cd anthology

Comment

Gilgamesh - Another Fine Tune You've Got Me Into

Comment

Originally posted by zlogdan View Post
                Egg- The Civil Surface
                Canterbury prog in its best
                Caravan - "The World is Yours" 4cd anthology
                Great music Daniel! I dig Egg and Caravan quite a lot and listen to their stuff often.

I just discovered this band (well my wife did and introduced their music to me). They are fantastic and really rock. It's the first new band I've enjoyed in quite a long time, and by new I mean they've only been around since 2011. How have I not heard these guys before...they rock! Check em out...introducing...CROBOT!

"He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
                'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

Jack, it is a good rock and roll band. Very good musicians and great songwriters. I will try to listen to them more.

Comment

Eye in the Sky (album) The Alan Parsons Project

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
                    - Michael Moorcock

Comment

A bit of Nightwish tonight ... Live in Buenos Aires!

IMG_20191207_135345257.jpg
                      Attached Files

Comment

Glass Pieces - Philip Glass
                        Kevin McCabe
                        The future is there, looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. William Gibson

Comment

Yesterday I kicked off a much needed vacation with...

Jan Akkerman - Profile
                          Black Sabbath - Paranoid (Deluxe Edition)

Starting things off today with...

Camel - Raindances

Comment

Nice one! .. love a bit of Camel!

Meanwhile spinning no-man' latest ... Love You To Bits!

IMG_20191122_100009510.jpg
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pikey View Post
                              Nice one! .. love a bit of Camel!

Meanwhile spinning no-man' latest ... Love You To Bits!
                              Not familiar with that band, but the color of that vinyl is very cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Of Shadows View Post

Not familiar with that band, but the color of that vinyl is very cool!
                                It's a collaboration between Steven Wilson and Tim Bowness ... been on and off since the 80's when they nearly made it 'big'

http://no-man.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X