Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Blind Guardian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blind Guardian

I presume this cant be news to anyone, especially on this forum, but I had never actually sat down and listened to these guys, since Im not normally all that much into power metal (Sabaton being a notable exception).

Any other fans out there ?

I've noticed a significant shift from their earlier stuff, to the more epic sound on recent songs

Originally posted by runequester
    I presume this cant be news to anyone, especially on this forum, but I had never actually sat down and listened to these guys, since Im not normally all that much into power metal (Sabaton being a notable exception).

Any other fans out there ?

I've noticed a significant shift from their earlier stuff, to the more epic sound on recent songs
    I'm somewhat of a fan, having discovered them a few years ago thanks to a member of the Nomads of the Timestreams who was stationed in Germany and tipped me off about them (at the time, I was soi-disant president of the NTS). My tastes have darkened somewhat over the years, but they're certainly talented and a great band to see live; I had the privilege of seeing Blind Guardian's first-ever US performance.

I note they're touring the States later this fall.

-Paul C.
    Proud Sponsor, ProgPower USA Festival

Comment

Working...
    X