Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Got a new guitar! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a new guitar! :)

I ordered and got this Jackson RR3 Eerie.. Man it ROCKS!
    And visually pleasing as well..

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/produc...3000533_xl.jpg

King Straashas Vortex maybe?

A most AWESOME axe!

If you could just get the vortex to emerge while you play . . .
    Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

that's a sweet-lookin' guitar!

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
      - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Awesome!

And you're from Sweden, which is pretty much ground-zero these days for metal. \m/ Soilwork, In Flames, Opeth, Pain of Salvation, Evergrey, Scar Symmetry, the list goes on and on......

Comment

Awesome guitar, I can't wait to add a Jackson to my collection.
          "Without some confirmation of the order of things, my only comfort is to accept the anarchy. This way, I can revel in chaos and know, without fear, that we are all doomed from the start, that our brief existence is both meaningless and damned. I can accept then, that we are more than forsaken, because there was never anything there to forsake us." - Elric of Melnibone

Comment

I got a 404 from that URL but I'm sure it's a beaut and sounds great.
            Thick as wind-blown leaves innumerable, since 1985

Comment

Originally posted by dylerpillar View Post
              I got a 404 from that URL but I'm sure it's a beaut and sounds great.
              "Without some confirmation of the order of things, my only comfort is to accept the anarchy. This way, I can revel in chaos and know, without fear, that we are all doomed from the start, that our brief existence is both meaningless and damned. I can accept then, that we are more than forsaken, because there was never anything there to forsake us." - Elric of Melnibone

Comment

I've not seen that model but it looks good.
                Love the way the neck bevels into the 18th fret,you dont see that too often.
                "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by thingfish View Post
                  I've not seen that model but it looks good.
                  Love the way the neck bevels into the 18th fret,you dont see that too often.
                  Jackson has a bunch of nifty paint jobs you can choose from. Personally I'm lusting after the rr24, same thing but without the pick guard, and only one pickup at the bridge emg 81, and one knob for volume. Unfortunately the paint options on that one are extremely limited

Comment

Working...
                  X