Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Elric inspired guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elric inspired guitars

http://ericbloomguitars.com/guitars.asp

I like that one a lot!

*** wipes keyboard from the drooling ***

Comment

Is he going to make another Elric guitar? Because if he does then I'd buy it, and then I'd have an excuse to learn guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mythanian
        Is he going to make another Elric guitar? Because if he does then I'd buy it, and then I'd have an excuse to learn guitar.
        You would pay at least $4,000 for an instrument you can't play yet? I have to hand it to you - you have MUCH more money than I do!

Ken
        Ken Boorman
        Purveyor of the Runestaff and Stormbringer Legends

Comment

$4000 dollars! Alright then, I'll just learn how to play guitar.

Comment

This is being moved to Sonic Attack which is where music inspired by Michael Moorcock that he doesn't actually play belongs.

My Facebook; My Band; My Radio Show; My Flickr Page; Science Fiction Message Board

Comment

I'm disappointed, I though they'd be shaped interestingly, or at least that the neck would look like a runesword.

Comment

Punny, and yours?
                Ani Maamin B'emunah Sh'leimah B'viyat Hamashiach. V'af al pi sheyitmahmehah im kol zeh achake lo b'chol yom sheyavo.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Phillip K. Dick

Comment

ah sick man sick.... and i dont even like guitars.... (way sterotypical ... give me banjos and bagpipes)

i would buy me one of them... and there not even bass

now thats saying something

you dont even know man... YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!

lol
                  XXVIII

Truth - We are not Free.
                  Dogma - We must obey.

Comment

Working...
                  X