Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

What Are You NOT Listening To Right Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are You NOT Listening To Right Now?

I am SO NOT listening to My Humps by the Black Eyed Peas. I like the Peas and all, but damn! Come on!

Case in point.
    "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
    --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

I'm not listening to cable radio. 75 channels of poopoo.

jb

Comment

Re: What Are You NOT Listening To Right Now?

Originally posted by PsychicWarVeteran
      I am SO NOT listening to My Humps by the Black Eyed Peas. I like the Peas and all, but damn! Come on!

Case in point.
      :lol:

http://www.americangreetings.com/dis...t=t&path=31871
      The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Sizemore
        Berry, that's just plain wrong.

I'll get you back, though: Check it out!

Comment

I'll see your Humps and raise you a Macarana:
          http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...476&q=macarana
          The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Only in America.
            _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
            _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
            _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
            _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Originally posted by demos99

Only in America.
              Ahem: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in643116.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by demos99

Only in America.
                Ahem: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in643116.shtml
                Only in England!! :lol:

(Hey, can I help it if we have real-life superheroes in London? :roll: )
                _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
                _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
                _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
                _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

I'm not listening to television. I could be listening to Television, as in Tom Verlaine's band, but I don't have a t.v. connection of any sort in this house, though we do use the monitor to watch movies selectively.
                  My Facebook; My Band; My Radio Show; My Flickr Page; Science Fiction Message Board

Comment

I'm NOT listening to Barry Manilow :lol:

Comment

I'm NOT listening to 50 Cent.

Comment

I'll see your Humps and raise you a Macarana:
                        http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...476&q=macarana

:lol: I guess people no longer care if they make fools of themselves anymore.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
                        - Michael Moorcock

Comment

I'm not listening to DMX or Eminem.

This list could be endless. :D

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
                          - Michael Moorcock

Comment

I'm not listening to my father humming while he makes coffee next door... but, if I'm not listening, how do I know he's humming?

:?
                            "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Originally posted by lemec
                              I'm not listening to DMX or Eminem.
                              Ha! I had Eminem in my last post but changed it to "50 Cent" at the last minute because I find him even more deplorable than Slim Shady.

I am forever NOT listening to Ashley Simpson!

Comment

Working...
                              X