Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Let The Children Boogie...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let The Children Boogie...

Attention all Bowie fans - this is incredible: http://robmanuel.blogspot.com/2004/1...ing-bowie.html

For the culturally impoverished - this might help: http://www.thekrankies.cwc.net/page2.html

We just need footage of them doing "Silver Machine" now!
    \"...an ape reft of his tail, and grown rusty at climbing, who yet feels himself to be a symbol and the frail representative of Omnipotence in a place that is not home.\" James Branch Cabell

battlecries and champagne to the Krankies!

Comment

David Bowie is excellent!

Comment

I'm getting a 404 on this...

Steve Gilmore
        It's lunchtime - I must be famous!
        Soundclick * Songplanet * MP3 Unsigned * Acid Planet * Vitamin C

Comment

Oh well, it was good while it lasted...
          \"...an ape reft of his tail, and grown rusty at climbing, who yet feels himself to be a symbol and the frail representative of Omnipotence in a place that is not home.\" James Branch Cabell

Comment

I saw this clip on some tv program or other. It truly is bizarre. I don't think I'll be tracking it down to add to my collection.
            You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

In the furtherance of human knowledge and for all Bowie/Krankie slash fiction fans, everywhere:

Rob Manuel Blog Spot Krankie/Starman taken from Room 101

"This is unbelievable" it says. :lol:

Comment

If I've got the hots for Jimmy Krankie, does that make me straight, gay or a paedophile? :?

Comment

Just incredibly short-sighted.
                  \"Killing me won\'t bring back your apples!\"

Comment

It was a hypothetical question, I hasten to add! :lol:

Comment

The thing is, though, Jimmy Krankie or whatever her real name is, is actually married! To the other bloke, whatever his name is.
                      You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Working...
                      X