Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Wickerman Festival 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wickerman Festival 2005

Line-up is starting tofill in:

http://www.thewickermanfestival.co.u...tage_times.htm

For all UK and Euro multiversers, Arthur Brown headlines Saturday (who knows who he may bring along??). Some shouting for Zachariah Toadstool would not go amiss :oops: :oops:

Looks like another good one though. :D :D :D :D

Here comes the summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhhh ... that was me btw :D
    \"Killing me won\'t bring back your apples!\"

Comment

Cool, man. :D Will Britt be there, or her double? (all gone South by now, no doubt )
      \"...an ape reft of his tail, and grown rusty at climbing, who yet feels himself to be a symbol and the frail representative of Omnipotence in a place that is not home.\" James Branch Cabell

Comment

Another acousticat set will be played. Thoroughly enjoyed 2004, but bring a mac, the weather could be described as changable. Put some pics up on my website of Wickerman 2004. Hope they move the artists camping, the Wickerman almost caught my tent alight.
        for pictures hit
        http://uk.geocities.com/magiccatradi...erman2004.html
        and a streaming vid of acousticat at the wickerman
        http://uk.geocities.com/magiccatradio/acatz.ram

Comment

You up for another jam, Kev? If we don't get on official list, it'll be a free festival at the gates (ho hum :oops: ).

Comment

Originally posted by zakt
            You up for another jam, Kev? )
            Always!
            Hopefully a jam with Arthur too.
            Incidentally Arthurs backing band are Instant Flight who can be heard on Magiccatradio 9, and are quite wonderful.

http://aural-innovations.com/radio/magcat.html

Will have to arrange a pub gig to try and pay for fuel. Do you think the good denizens of Kirkudbright would be up 4 a gig Zach?

Comment

Let me think about it - it all depends how quickly you want to get away really! All those liable to go to a pub gig will be at the Wickerman (un)fortunately! And venues are running a bit scarce these days. However ....... I will come back to you on that one ............ :twisted:

Comment

Will be in the area for at least a week - It's Burning Wood time! :D
                http://uk.geocities.com/magiccatradio/burningwood

Comment

Just confirmed! Acousticat headlining acoustic stage Sat night :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
                  Will endevour to get Arthur to play Song Of The Gremlin!

Balloons were easy, a simple pin,
                  or a knife in the case of the zeppelin

Comment

And Space Ritual are advertising their presence at Wickerman on their web-site, although not confirmed on the festival site yet.

Multiversers - your presence is demanded! :D

Comment

Latest news is that Space Ritual will be playing after the burning pf the Wickerman into the wee small hours of the morning.

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Oh, that such a joyous event should be happening in this little corner of the country!!

Comment

Will bring dry wood for burning and much weatherproof clothing. We jamming this year Zach? :?:

Comment

Do hope so, Kev - looks like we'll be in the Scooter Tent on Saturday afternoon at some point ( ), not the glamour of the main stage, but it's quite cooking in there when it gets going ( :D ). Fancy a go at Barrhill Blues?

You likely to be called up for the main event? Bloody awful timing - no chance you can swap for Friday night?

Comment

Fancy a go at Barrhill Blues? ?
                            Of course!
                            You likely to be called up for the main event? Bloody awful timing - no chance you can swap for Friday night?
                            Gonna stick to Sunday night- This is Galloway & it's bound to rain... Plus Uncle Nik will play for fekkin hours & hours, so we will see a goodly chunk of the set. Probably finish our set and He'll still be playing "Ghost Dance" :D :D

Comment

Magiccatradio said:
                              Plus Uncle Nik will play for fekkin hours & hours, so we will see a goodly chunk of the set.
                              I'll get the "Pro-Plus" in then . Sad thread this - we might as well be emailing!

ANY OF YOU MULTIVERSERS OUT THERE THINKING OF MAKING THE TREK NORTH / SOUTH THIS YEAR??

See http://www.thewickermanfestival.co.uk for details :D

Comment

Working...
                              X