Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Winter Solstice Magiccatradio Now Online!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Solstice Magiccatradio Now Online!

Show 9 of the streaming internet Magiccatradio is now on line. The show features songs from

Instant Flight
    Space Ritual
    Bubbledubble
    Spirits Burning
    Zachariah Toadstool
    Burning Wood
    Andy Cooper
    Chris Hopgood
    Saturnia and
    The Acid Guitar King

For full information and a link to the show hit the link below
    http://uk.geocities.com/magiccatradio/radioshow.html
    Have yourself a merry Winter Solstice, good vibes,
    K

Cheers - I'll check it out. You know I have seen you about on numerous occasions: that shot looks very familiar. :)
    \"...an ape reft of his tail, and grown rusty at climbing, who yet feels himself to be a symbol and the frail representative of Omnipotence in a place that is not home.\" James Branch Cabell

Comment

Would've seen me playing harp with Huw @ the Hawkgig @ The Pyramids had Mr Langton bothered to ask me up front to bring a harmonica with me... Did you go to The Brook to see Space Ritual last month?

Comment

I didn't go the pyramids - but was at the Brook - with Kev. Must've seen you there!
        \"...an ape reft of his tail, and grown rusty at climbing, who yet feels himself to be a symbol and the frail representative of Omnipotence in a place that is not home.\" James Branch Cabell

Comment

We were stood right next to you! Me, my better half, Andy and Pete Dreads. Cant really mistake us for anyone else, self and Pete are about a foot taller than anyone else. Even tried to get Kev to give Pete a lift home, but he said he was dropping you off. Fantastic gig!

Comment

A small world, indeed!

Comment

Working...
            X