Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

2 Gyrlz Quarterly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Gyrlz Quarterly

A shameless plug: I promised my friend and editress Tiffany that I would plug her magazine which contains a few of my reviews to my "net friends" since I don't have any in real life.

Anyway, the magazine which contains my writing under my longstanding "Ricardo Wang" alias in reviews of Seattle group A:Frequency as well as the Legendary Pink Dots, and Japanese post-space rock gods Green Milk from the Planet Orange is available here: http://www.2gq.org/#Inside

Unfortunately not free, but Tiffany is apparently in debt over the thing and that's because she spared no expense in making it beautiful!
    My Facebook; My Band; My Radio Show; My Flickr Page; Science Fiction Message Board

New issue is out. Features more reviews by yours truly under my longstanding "Ricardo Wang" pen name, plus a really cool interview with Portland music legend Greg Sage of Wipers fame.
    My Facebook; My Band; My Radio Show; My Flickr Page; Science Fiction Message Board

Comment

Working...
    X