Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

((( the secret to great music )))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ((( the secret to great music )))

((( the secret to great music )))

Visit http://hometown.aol.com/motionizer

O.k., I aw slightly suspicious this was SPAM when the first one was posted, but now I'm convinced. Berry, where's that D button?
    My Facebook; My Band; My Radio Show; My Flickr Page; Science Fiction Message Board

Comment

Secret Squirel is a spammer? Another one of my childhood heros brought low. What's next Atom Ant, an Alchohalic? Huckleberry Hound a male prostitue?

Comment

Well, I don't know about Atom Ant, but Adam Ant recently got really upset because a bunch of patrons of a bar he was drinking in were making fun of him and the way he dresses. So he stormed out and came back in swinging an automobile carborator around. I'm not making this up either, it was a genuine news story!
        My Facebook; My Band; My Radio Show; My Flickr Page; Science Fiction Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Dead-Air
          Well, I don't know about Atom Ant, but Adam Ant recently got really upset because a bunch of patrons of a bar he was drinking in were making fun of him and the way he dresses. So he stormed out and came back in swinging an automobile carborator around.
          Come on, Adam Ant has style, it was an alternator.

A carburettor would have got his lace cuffs dirty when the fuel fell out of the float bowls.

It got him in court again, and institutionalised (again) Its a shame but Adam really should have been born some time in the 18th century ;)

I still think making fun out of Adam Ant for dressing silly is kinda like making fun of the rain for being wet ;-)
          \"It got worse. He needed something to cure himself. What? he asked. M-A 19 he answered.\"

Comment

Oh, yeah it was an alternator, I remember that now. Still, if he was born in the 18th Century it wouldn't have been available and he would have been swinging a horse around.

I think the point is that he used to make fun of his silly clothing, and sing about not caring if other people did. It seems he's gotten a bit more sensitive of late...

Comment

:D

yes, He seems to have forgotten that Ridicule is nothing to be scared of!

mind you visiting a lot of english pubs can be like visiting the planet of the apes!

I love the image of prince-charming slinging a horse into a public bar, I may have to draw it ;)
              \"It got worse. He needed something to cure himself. What? he asked. M-A 19 he answered.\"

Comment

If you do, then post it here! This could become the most redeeming SPAM thread of all time!

Comment

Working...
                X