Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Kate Bush Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate Bush Month

http://www.katebushnews.com/index.ph...needed-re-cap/

A summary of where you can hear the usually reclusive Kate. I think you can access the BBC radio from overseas, so you can listen.
    Papa was a Rolling Stone......

Maybe a little OT, but we're off to see the marvellous Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain tonight - hopefully they'll perform their Now Legendary version of Wuthering Heights

Comment

Originally posted by Pebble View Post
      http://www.katebushnews.com/index.ph...needed-re-cap/

A summary of where you can hear the usually reclusive Kate. I think you can access the BBC radio from overseas, so you can listen.
      Sweet! Many thanks, Pebbs.

edit --- BBC Radio 4 works for me. Joy!
      Last edited by Wanderlust; 05-04-2011, 03:53 AM.
      Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.

~Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Thanks for that, i love Kate Bush!

Comment

Sorry - should clarify it's Mrs Nathaniel here, saying thanks for the somewhat notorious ukelele cover! Capn' Nat will, I'm sure, have something to say about 'Director's Cut' when it arrives...he has to listen to me listening to it! Have a lovely day, Mike fans! xx

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Murphy View Post
            Maybe a little OT, but we're off to see the marvellous Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain tonight - hopefully they'll perform their Now Legendary version of Wuthering Heights
            Not only did they bring the house down with Heights, but they also played a barnstorming Silver Machine (complete with much vocal 'swoooosh'-ing)

Comment

No shite. Love to see that bugger.
              Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.

~Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlust View Post
                No shite. Love to see that bugger.
                (Ride of the Valkyries/Silver Machine)

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
                  Sorry - should clarify it's Mrs Nathaniel here, saying thanks for the somewhat notorious ukelele cover! Capn' Nat will, I'm sure, have something to say about 'Director's Cut' when it arrives...he has to listen to me listening to it! Have a lovely day, Mike fans! xx
                  Mrs Nat - From the interview and the couple of tracks you got to here, the albums very open spaces - I can't wait. I do like the Ukelele Orchestra and missed them when they were at Dorking.

And the God father of the Ukelele, Mr George Formby, although you have missed the convention this year.

http://www.georgeformby.co.uk
                  Papa was a Rolling Stone......

Comment

Working...
                  X