Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Please choose the actress who you like best of these 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MichaelEhart
    replied
    Am I the only one here

old enough to bemoan the lack of Diana Rigg on that list?

Leave a comment:

• devilchicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Hieronymus
    I liked the two Underworld. OK, they aren't masterpieces in movies, they are created for a "goth" target, but I've seen worst movies.
    In the second movie I liked the vampire look during the Middle Age, their armours, helms and decorations for instance, I found them a little "melnibonean"
    Nah I think they ruined a possibly quite good franchise with Evolution. I'm willing to overlook cliche to a point so long as there's a decent story to get into (as there was in the first one). Kate Beckinsale as always looked great (especially in that obligatory sex scene) but her character's relationship with Scott Speedman (who's acting was so dull he made Keanu Reeves look like Brando) was turgid to say the least.

Leave a comment:

• lemec
    replied
    Originally posted by David Mosley
    Not to 'dis' anyone with an interest in biplanes or anything, but can we get back to drooling over the chicks please?

**he said in a postmodern and knowingly ironic way**
    yes,yes, please do. I am still drooling from last week when I met a young lady who looked like a mix between Milla Jovovich and Liv Tyler! :)

talk like this reminds me of that one Monty Python skit where they keep showing women in bikinis and you hear the the camera man grunting and drooling. How do you spell Whhaaaaaaahhhhh!? Oooooohhhh!? ,of course they show John Cleese next also wearing a bikini and it ruins the moment. :D

btw, can we show women in biplanes to cover all ground?

Leave a comment:

• David Mosley
    replied
    Not to 'dis' anyone with an interest in biplanes or anything, but can we get back to drooling over the chicks please?

**he said in a postmodern and knowingly ironic way**

Leave a comment:

• lemec
    replied
    I think all of those airplanes are in this boardgame. I used to play it all the time. This one and Ace of Aces book games by Nova. :D

Alot of nice aircraft to choose from for your dogfights,hehe.

P.S. Watch out for those Lewis Guns!
    Last edited by lemec; 06-26-2006, 02:16 PM. Reason: addition

Leave a comment:

• Morgan Kane
    replied

a spad french fighter plane of WWI , one of the most famous ...

but i think that yours is a british model ( the order of colors .... )

Leave a comment:

• voilodian ghagnasdiak
    replied
    Morgan Wrote
    "Everyone of them is beautiful as love ! "
    Hear! Hear!
    Morgan;there is an album by Joe Walsh entitled,The Smoker You Drink The Player You GetThe cover is very similar to your avatar!Good taste friend!

Leave a comment:

• Morgan Kane
    replied
    Women : " Elles sont toutes belles comme l' amour "

"Everyone of them is beautiful as love ! "

Leave a comment:

• Hieronymus
    replied
    Originally posted by devilchicken
    Underworld Evolution has that beat I'm afraid. And what's more disturbing is that it is has a better cast, yet its ten times the train-wreck.
    I liked the two Underworld. OK, they aren't masterpieces in movies, they are created for a "goth" target, but I've seen worst movies.
    In the second movie I liked the vampire look during the Middle Age, their armours, helms and decorations for instance, I found them a little "melnibonean"

Leave a comment:

• Hieronymus
    replied
    Originally posted by David Mosley
    There's many actresses I could vote for on that list, but they all pale into insignificance next to the simply delicious Jenny Agutter, who caused many a young man's pulse to get racing in the '70s & '80s. She's still has that 'sexy older woman' thing going these days as well. :D
    Pulses of mine for sure

Leave a comment:

• Thiassi
    replied
    I like Morena Baccarin. She can act very well, but is not as well known as most of the others on the list. I do not know if Mili Avital has been mentioned on any other actress wish lists, but if not, she should be. She was in the movie "Stargate", and in the t.v. miniseries "Arabian nights", as Scheherezade. Beautiful woman, and a decent actress also. She could play either Cymoril, or Yishanna.

Leave a comment:

• devilchicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Hieronymus
    Yor're right Devilchichen. Unfortunately KB has been in the ugly "Van Helsing"
    Underworld Evolution has that beat I'm afraid. And what's more disturbing is that it is has a better cast, yet its ten times the train-wreck.

Leave a comment:

• David Mosley
    replied
    There's many actresses I could vote for on that list, but they all pale into insignificance next to the simply delicious Jenny Agutter, who caused many a young man's pulse to get racing in the '70s & '80s. She's still has that 'sexy older woman' thing going these days as well. :D

Leave a comment:

• Hieronymus
    replied
    Originally posted by devilchicken
    Liv Tyler or Cate Blanchett would be my choices - but neither of those are on the list.

Kate Beckinsale is nice - although she's been in some truly atrocious movies over the last few years.
    Yor're right Devilchichen. Unfortunately KB has been in the ugly "Van Helsing"

Leave a comment:

• devilchicken
    replied
    Liv Tyler or Cate Blanchett would be my choices - but neither of those are on the list.

Kate Beckinsale is nice - although she's been in some truly atrocious movies over the last few years.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X