Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Star Wreck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wreck

If anyone wants to see what happens when Captain Pirk finds himself in an alternate Universe and encounters the station Babel 13 . . .

www.starwreck.com

Download the trailer and then remind yourself that this is a completely amateur production. (The whole film will be up on the site after the DVD is released).

:lol:

Comment

:lol: Thanks for that Jules! Just the thing to make me feel better as I'm off work ill today.

Comment

I heard the dvd of Star Wreck was just released. Has anyone seen the entire movie? Is it good?

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
        - Michael Moorcock

Comment

I don't know if it's any good but I went to the website to see if I could pick up a copy. It's now up for free download so I couldn't resist. Should have time to watch it tomorrow. Will let you know Lemec, if you don't give into the temptation yourself :)

Comment

8) thanks. This is like Deja Vu, did we just say this in he last cycle? :lol:
            chaos is so unpredictible.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
            - Michael Moorcock

Comment

lol Who knows what will happen when you start walking the moonbeam roads. ;)

Star Wreck is up to 95% downloaded. Now I just hope the XviD codec will work so I can actually watch the movie... :scratch:

Comment

Nice,

When you see me walk by I will appear as a child or a miniature version of myself, probaly only three feet high.

- Michael Moorcock

Comment

And I shall be riding a mammoth and wield an obsidian spear :)

Comment

I watched this last weekend. Very funny if you know both Star Trek and Babylon 5 quite well. :)

Comment

hmm, still did not see it yet, maybe I will watch it on Halloween.

- Michael Moorcock

Comment

Working...
                      X