Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

A new Billy Jack movie in 2005?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new Billy Jack movie in 2005?

Hi, I saw that Tom Laughlin wants to make a new Billy Jack film. His website was last updated in June. He seems to have some different ideas about the war in Iraq. I thought that some of you would like to hear what he has to say,seeing there are alot of forums on Iraq and related matters.
    He offers a plan to withdraw U.S. troops from Iraq by December 25th or earlier. He wants to make a new highly political movie. Tom Laughlin has alot of ideas to help solve the world's problems.

http://www.billyjack.com/index.php

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
    - Michael Moorcock

ugh, not another one - the sequal was three hours long of political bs! :(

Comment

Originally posted by Azariel
      ugh, not another one - the sequal was three hours long of political bs! :(
      :lol: ya, it sort of represented the strange part of the 70's.

There were four movies:

Born Losers

Billy Jack

The Trial Of Billy Jack

Billy Jack Goes To Washington

The Trial Of Billy Jack was excellent, there is a scene in it that is very similar to "The Empire Strikes Back" when Luke goes into the cave, in that one Billy Jack goes into a cave and confronts his other self. :D

-Lemec

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
      - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Originally posted by lemec
        The Trial Of Billy Jack was excellent, there is a scene in it that is very similar to "The Empire Strikes Back" when Luke goes into the cave, in that one Billy Jack goes into a cave and confronts his other self. :D

-Lemec
        :lol: I think someone was having a lil' hof Jimi Hendrix's herb in the 70s

Comment

Working...
        X