Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Layer Cake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw it on DVD a few weeks ago. I was really impressed. It can get a bit too complex, though. My attention wandered a bit while I watching it, and it took me a while to work out why X had a reason to shoot his own boss. One interesting thing is that X is referred to by his real name just once in the entire movie. It is very easy to miss, as there is a lot going on in the relavant scene.

Comment

I absolutely loved this movie. It was quite the mind-f**cked for the first hour and then it all came together.

It was a lot like Snatch and Lock, Stock and two smoking barrels.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky
        I absolutely loved this movie. It was quite the mind-f**cked for the first hour and then it all came together.

It was a lot like Snatch and Lock, Stock and two smoking barrels.
        It was directed by the Producer of those two films.

Comment

I just got Layer Cake and watched a few minutes of it. It is really cool so far. :D It made me happy when they played "She Sells Sanctuary" by The Cult at the beginning.

I enjoyed the director's other movies as well. :clap:

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
          - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Working...
          X