Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

About movie and books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About movie and books

Hello Mr. Moorcock!

I came around some of your translated pockets about Elric of melnibone for a year ago. after one chapter I was sold! I very much like you writing and Elric.. oh my god.. He is the god him self :)

I'm involved with roleplaying in Sweden where we play with a "open fantasy world". Where we have tried to create a huge multiverse where we have made beautiful and epic stories and adventures from games mixed from dungeons and dragon(the world krynn) warhammer 6.0 and 5.0, The call of chuthulu by H.P. lovecraft and allso a swedish roleplaying game from 1991 "drakar och demoner"(dungeon and dragons, on swedish). the developer of "Drakar och demoner" in sweden Anders Blixt once gave our first gameleader the commission of honour to embrace the old way of roleplaying and to teach the real way of fantasy. How to really use the imagination and fantasy.

We have read many of you works of fantasy and we would be very happy to see the elric saga become a movie in your spirit! We allso have some ideas that we sure would like to read in your books later in our lives. Maybe a sequel of where melnibone was destroyed? There is'nt that many books translated to swedish so I apoligize if i have missed any of your great works :)

I also heard that you have tought about making a movie? Is it going forward or was that just a rumour i heard?

I'm looking farward to hearing from you Mr. Moorcock!

Send me an email to [email protected] and I will write back to you some of the things we haver readin your books that have been in our fantasy advetures!

Best wishes Syrthion Umbra
Working...
X