Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

All things Marvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bardac
    Going with the Megaflow
    • Jun 2009

Enjoyed all the MCU films especially Infinity War and Endgame. Wondering what the thoughts are on the TV spin-offs airing on Disney+ . . . WandaVision, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier and the forthcoming Loki? Do they hold the same appeal as short episodes or do they fall short in any ways?

Comment

• lemec
      Eternal Champion
      • Jul 2005

I think WandaVision was made to connect with the next Doctor Strange Film. I thought it had a few things that were a little different and mysterious. Other parts might seem better after seeing the new Doctor Strange. It did continue the over all story along. I liked The Falcon and Winter Soldier better, because it was more like a couple of the MCU movies. They had more traditional action and more to say about things in it. Plus it probably connects to a future movie. There seem to be a few things in each series that I wonder why or how they did something, but I would not want to miss the shows, the acting is really good, they have some fun moments and they are something new to watch that I more or less enjoy, and some moments I really enjoy. Loki, I feel, will be the best Disney+ Marvel series yet. There looks to be many interesting things involved in the show. For me, The Mandalorian will be hard to top, but their Book of Boba Fett might come close. I'll keep watching, and they might make a Marvel one that will top even those.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
      - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Working...
      X