Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Some casting ideas for MM stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some casting ideas for MM stuff

I have some georgeous hunks and ladies here who i think would make great characters in any MM film game series etc
    Ashton kutcher Hes hot and would be a great elric or someone
    Seann williams scott I quote " Hes fit " "Yes he is" another female and me talking about the hunk. Plus he can act. More comedy than straight though
    Julien macmahon of charmed and nip and tuck
    Poppy macdonald of Without a trace
    some more later :twisted:

I thought Ashton Kutcher was great in the Butterfly Effect but please tell me your kidding about him playing Elric, Moonglum maybe but Elric no way.

Comment

Re: Some casting ideas for MM stuff

As in most cases.... unknow actors tend to be the best....
      Originally posted by yolanda
      I have some georgeous hunks and ladies here who i think would make great characters in any MM film game series etc
      Ashton kutcher Hes hot and would be a great elric or someone
      Seann williams scott I quote " Hes fit " "Yes he is" another female and me talking about the hunk. Plus he can act. More comedy than straight though
      Julien macmahon of charmed and nip and tuck
      Poppy macdonald of Without a trace
      some more later :twisted:

Comment

Well of course their is 'Christian Bale.'

He was excelent in Equilibrium, and will probably be one of the best ever Batmen.

Comment

Hmm... what about Dennis Storhoi (Herger from The 13th Warrior) as Moonglum? Seth Green could also be a good choice.
          And perhaps David Thewlis as Rackhir...

Comment

I think Ewan McGregor could be a good Moonglum.

Comment

Some more
              Wrestllers
              Batista AKA Dave Batista Hes a hunk and hes big and cool and fearsomme
              The undertaker hes cool and sinisterr
              Kane AKA Glenn Jacobs he is rumoured to be getting into a horror movie/s funded by WWE Hes wicked and cool does a lot of acting now as Kane
              The Rock AKA Dwane Johnson I know Welcome to the Jungle with pants (I think)and juvenille and was like a boy wrote it and was for boys and cartoons have more sense and writing but he can act and hes hot
              Sean o Haire hunky hot man
              Actors
              Vin Diesel I know certain people are being horrid about the chroniccles of Riddick but it looks cool and hes hot hunky and he can act

And Ashton Kutcher would make a great Elric or somone

Charlie Hunam cute guy from great expectations pale

The girl who plays Tasha in Home and away I dont know her name but she is georgeous She really is, it takes a lot for me to like a female
              Sam from family affairs hes hot
              Pete callan from FA hes a good baddie
              Noah H&A
              Kane H&A
              Alex H&A
              Robbie Coltrainn Well he can play Hagrid!
              The new Dumbledore dont rememberr his name but hes good
              Id have said Richard harris the first Dumbledore , but hes dead. Id have said Sadric or someone
              A cat as whisskers etc
              A snake as Perrsimmon
              Eric Bana hes good I want to see the HULK film it looks cool
              Owen wilson &/or the other wilsons
              Kirsten Dunst shes a great Maryy jane Perfect! And thats sayin someeting!!!!!
              Tobey Maguire Hes a grewat spiderman
              Alfred Molina He brings Docter octapus to life A feat few could achieve! I d like to see the spiderman films sometimme !!!!!
              Rose Magowan From Charmed A good Cymoril or someone
              Flyynn H&A
              Gil Grysom of CSI Hes good
              Vincent Donl.llfrio( names not right) of Law and Order Criminal intent(the best one really) Hed be a good someone
              But of all things NO JIM CARREY!!!!!! Hes the new 6 Million Doller Man I dont like the series or films but for sanities sake A COMEDY VERSION!!!!!! Any way it should be the 12 Million Doller Man . Inflattion , you know. :D

Comment

How about the cast of A Knights Tale That was cool!

Comment

Christopher Lee as Arioch. Mr Moorcock should get on the blower and find out if he's still interested.

Comment

I don't know if he's the best casting for Arioch, but maybe Robin Williams as the jester of the gods.

Comment

PLEASE NO NO ROBIN WILLIAMS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
                      HATE THE MAN
                      HE MAKES ME SICK
                      AWEFULL IN ALL HE DOES
                      JUMANJI WAS A GOOD FILM, BUT IT WERNT HIM MAKIN IT SO!!!!!!

ON THE SUBJECT OF AWFULL
                      TWO WEEKS OR SO AGO I HAD A TERRIBLE EXPERIANCE, I SAW SOMETHING TERRIBLE. BATTLEFIELD EARTH! OH MY GODS, NOOOOOO NOOOOO NOOOOO! PLEASE PLEASE ANY MM FILM TVV ETC CANT BE THAT BAD! ITS NOT POSSIBBLE, JUST HOPE IT DOSSNT TURN OUT THAT BAD, FOR YOUR SANITY. iT TOOK 15 MINUTES TO DO A SCENE THAT SHOULD HAVE TAKEN 5. THE NEXT SCENE OPENED UP FROM THE MIDDLE! AND YOU COULDNT HAVE THOUGHT THEY COULD MAKE SOMETHING WORSE THAN SPLIT SCREEN, SO TACKY AND STUPID AND INTRUSIIVE AND SILLY AND DUMB! THEY CAN! *CENTRE/SPLIT SCREEN* UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I WIPED IT ALL EVERY BIT FROM MY MIND!
                      20 HELLISH MINUTES AND ITS TRAUMATICC! THE HORROR!

Just pointing it out. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

I happen to like Robin Williams.... he was in some very good films before he won an Oscar... now the ones after that suck.

The kind of vitrol you express, I reserver for people like Adam Sandler and Will Farrel....

Comment

I dont mind adam sandler ( dont like him tho) & Will Farrell, ugh.

I was thinking David Thewlis or the like for someone.

One thing, no split screen, PLEASE!!!!! It detracts and impairs rather than helps.

Robbin Williams could be a victim, maybe, so long as he cant get screen time, just scream time! Just the right lengh before he gets annoying.A half minute minute then!

Rufus Sewell is cute.

Jake Gyllanthal HES HOT HUNKY AND CUTE! Just saw him in the Day After Tommorow. Rancid film, great acters(some)

Dennis Quaid from the Day After Tommorrow. Hes cool.

Some other people who were way too good for that heap of cliche linked special effects TDAT.

And please make sure the producer and directers good, or itll be another TDAT or Deep Impact!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by yolanda
                            How about the cast of A Knights Tale That was cool!
                            Well, Paul Bettany has often been mentioned for Elric. (He played Chaucer in Knight's Tale.) I wouldn't have thought of him m'self, but that's why I'm not a casting director. :) I think he'd do well.

Comment

Hmm... well, unknown actors would be best for this movie, for the audience won't conect 'em to anything, but focus on a new idea (excemption for all those who already read the books, but, at least in my city, there won't be much -impossible to find books of Mr. M here-) with new actors.
                              Sweet moons!

Comment

Working...
                              X