Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Reactions to Avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reactions to Avatar

Blockbuster movie Avatar has added to its impressive list of accomplishments - which to date include inducing suicidal despair, attracting Golden Globes, provoking civil unrest and creating a plethora of Pandoras - by killing a Taiwanese man overcome by the 3D experience.
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/01/19/avatar_death/
    Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Bummer!
    Maybe he was watching the movie whilst listening to Judas Priest backwards.
    That would do it!!
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Well better that than the Sabbath at 78 in reverse with the lights off.* We all know who that summons....

* All the lights. Won't work unless you tape over the power lights on the amp. But, of course, anyone in our distinguished company would know better than to commit that faux pas.
      Kevin McCabe
      The future is there, looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. William Gibson

Comment

Goes without saying Kevin!
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin McCabe View Post
          Well better that than the Sabbath at 78 in reverse with the lights off.* We all know who that summons....
          The Horror!!! "Iya!!! flagn'thth a Nyarlathotep!!!!"

Des
          Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

Working...
          X