Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Whatever Works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever Works

Larry David. You love him or hate him. I happen to love him but then again I am a cynic.

Definitely see this movie if you like the show Curb Your Enthusiasm. But also see it if you're a jaded intellectual that finds amusement in the cynical side of life.

I've only started watching Curb Your Enthusiasm,and although i can usually take or leave the situation side of the show i think the script is brilliant.
    Yeah im up for seeing that one Thanos!
    Cheers for the heads up!
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Here is the trailer for those of you who may be interested. If you decided to see this movie before seeing the trailer then don't click this link. Like all trailers it shows parts of the movie which are better seen in context. I post this merely for those of you who are "on the fence" about seeing it.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAgp2Bgrl0g

I forgot to mention it is directed by Woody Allen.

Comment

Working...
      X