Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you!
See more
See less

Moorcock Book Signing - Austin 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moorcock Book Signing - Austin 2015

Mike will be speaking and signing his new book, The Whispering Storm, in Austin, Texas, on Friday, January 23, 2015. I don't know if I can manage the five hour drive to be there, being a teacher and a swim coach (meet is that weekend), but I am fantasizing ways to make it happen...

http://www.austinfreeevents.com/even...spering-swarm/

603 N Lamar Blvd

Austin, Texas

MICHAEL MOORCOCK - The Whispering Swarm

Start: 01/23/2015 7:00 pm

Friday, January 23 at 7PM
    Award-Winning
    Sci Fi/Fantasy Author
    MICHAEL MOORCOCK
    speaking & signing
    The Whispering Swarm
    Neil Gaiman, Alan Moore, and Michael Chabon all cite Michael Moorcock as a major influence. His literary flair and grand sense of adventure have been evident since his controversial first novel Behold the Man. Tonight, Moorcock presents his first independent novel in nine years, the first in a fantastical and autobiographical trilogy that will follow a young man named Michael as he simultaneously discovers himself and a secret realm hidden deep in the heart of London.
    Michael Moorcock widely acknowledged as one of the premiere masters of SF and fantasy and selected by The Times of London as one of the fifty greatest British writers since 1945, is the author of dozens of works of SF, fantasy, and mainstream fiction, such as the Elric sequence (starting with The Stealer of Souls), the Corum Series (starting with Knight of Swords), the Hawkmoon series (starting with Jewel in the Skull). He has received the World Fantasy Award for life achievement and was named an SFWA Grand Master in 2008. He lives in Texas.
    Can't make it to the event? Order a signed, personalized copy of the book. We ship worldwide.
Working...
X