Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

a 17th century 21th century setting for a world that was inpired by Discworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a 17th century 21th century setting for a world that was inpired by Discworld

Hi I need help with my 17th Century setting in a 21th Century world, like how in Discworld it's Renaissance setting in a 21th century world. Also the Monkey Island PC games inspired me as well,

This world has Six Seas the Seventh is Space, each Sea has an offficial Pirate group the Caribbean has the Breathern. To operate on there sea with shown proper repect aka giving there cut of the loot can get an un lettered Pirate a quick death, walking around with an unofficial Tattoo casn get one's arm cut off as punishment.

The Breathern official symbol on there flag and tatt is a Smiley Face in the Caribbean it's the ultimit smybol of being a bad ass so to speak.

Port Lurce is this world's Port Royal and the island is size and shape of Cuba,

LW
Working...
X