Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

RPG ADs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papi
    replied
    Le jeu de rôle

I know only RPG paper.

Leave a comment:

• MalikTous
    replied
    Online, I recommend searching 'GroovyGamers' a site hosting numerous sci fi and fantasy RPGs.

For good old tabletop RPGs, FEAR RPG, Minimus, and several others are free download rulesets. D&D Advanced, D&D 3.x/Paizo Pathfinder, Runequest (2nd Chaosium edition, not Mongoose), White Wolf, Steve Jackson GURPS, Savage Worlds, Crossroads, and Champions Hero System seem to have the most following here with my friends. Don't bother with Fantasy Games Unlimited (excessively complex character generation), Iron Crown Enterprises (too many darn tables!), or Palladium (badly balanced, though not bad otherwise) products.

Leave a comment:

• Torch
    replied
    anyone else play this?

click this banner

A browser based MMO rpg (sort of)
    no downloads
    great guild/chat structure,lots of active members
    Last edited by Torch; 02-12-2011, 05:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ThanosShadowsage
    replied
    Looking for RPG...

I've been looking for a good e-mail or message board based RPG for a while now. I've done a lot of fantasy and want to get away from it for a bit. Looking for a good sci-fi RPG based in deep space etc. I played a really cool one for a while that had two major governments in conflict as well as independents and pirates. I RPed an independent merchant vessel. Raised enough money to have my own fleet... got killed right after purchase (my fleet was in a different system than I was... couldn't help. I was pissed).

Thanos
    Last edited by ThanosShadowsage; 10-14-2007, 07:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ThanosShadowsage
    started a topic RPG ADs

RPG ADs

Know of a good RPG? Post links here!
    Need to find a good RPG? Ask people here!

Specify as follows:

Name:
    Type: (Chat, E-mail, Message Board, etc...)
    Genre: (Fantasy, Sci-Fi, etc...)
    Link:
    Summary: (Basic Info)

Thanos
Working...
X