Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Rpg questions !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rpg questions !!!!!

Enlighten me please. What and how do you play those games with gamebooks Like the elric(stormbringer)or corum books ( the one with the roses and the figure with hand of Kwll and eye of ryyn) Are they on a board or on paper or on line. I know you have points and up grades. like balders gate. Are they like playstation console or dungeons o and dragons. I know nothing about this sort of thing. What sorts of rpgs are there. :twisted:

Re: Rpg questions !!!!!

Originally posted by yolanda
    Enlighten me please. What and how do you play those games with gamebooks Like the elric(stormbringer)or corum books ( the one with the roses and the figure with hand of Kwll and eye of ryyn) Are they on a board or on paper or on line. I know you have points and up grades. like balders gate. Are they like playstation console or dungeons o and dragons. I know nothing about this sort of thing. What sorts of rpgs are there. :twisted:
    Often referred to as Pencil and Paper games. Like Dungeons and Dragons.
    Elric/Stormbringer are standalone games, the core rulebook is all that's
    needed to play. Corum requires one of the former books, as it is not a
    complete game, but a variation specific to Corum's world. A new Hawkmoon
    game will also be released sometime this year. Like Corum, it will require
    either a copy of Elric or Stormbringer 5th edition.

Ian
    Diplomacy: The ability to tell someone to
    go to hell so that they will look forward to
    making the trip.

Comment

Re: Rpg questions !!!!!

Originally posted by Ian
      Originally posted by yolanda
      Often referred to as Pencil and Paper games. Like Dungeons and Dragons.
      Elric/Stormbringer are standalone games, the core rulebook is all that's
      needed to play. Corum requires one of the former books, as it is not a
      complete game, but a variation specific to Corum's world. A new Hawkmoon
      game will also be released sometime this year. Like Corum, it will require
      either a copy of Elric or Stormbringer 5th edition.

Ian

Ian,don't you think that Yolanda might be havin' a larf? Takin' the Mickey?

Comment

Working...
      X