Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Dyng Earth pdf bundles for sale with good price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyng Earth pdf bundles for sale with good price

Hi complete Dying Earth RPG books in pdf being sold here
    https://bundleofholding.com/presents/DyingEarth2020
    "From time to time I demonstrate the inconceivable, or mock the innocent, or give truth to liars, or shred the poses of virtue.(...) Now I am silent; this is my mood." From Sundrun's Garden, Jack Vance.
    "As the Greeks have created the Olympus based upon their own image and resemblance, we have created Gotham City and Metropolis and all these galaxies so similar to the corporate world, manipulative, ruthless and well paid, that conceived them." Braulio Tavares.

Great game! Though I'll admit I hate pdf format for game books. I've used them but never much enjoyed the experience.
    There are a lot of gaps in my Dying Earth set, but that's almost appropriate given the game!

Comment

Originally posted by Rothgo View Post
      Great game! ...
      You've played it? I liked a lot of the ideas in the rulebook, especially those encouraging playing like a Vancian character. Overall, however, it seemed like too much work for my prospective players.

Comment

Much like Amber or Baron Munchausen, Dying Earth is a game that requires players to do a lot of the heavy lifting. I've only managed a couple of Ambers and Dying Earths, and never done a real Munchausen.

Comment

I bought as a fan of Jack Vance's work, I am not sure if I will ever get a chance to play it. But I plan to read at least the basic rules and settings.
          "From time to time I demonstrate the inconceivable, or mock the innocent, or give truth to liars, or shred the poses of virtue.(...) Now I am silent; this is my mood." From Sundrun's Garden, Jack Vance.
          "As the Greeks have created the Olympus based upon their own image and resemblance, we have created Gotham City and Metropolis and all these galaxies so similar to the corporate world, manipulative, ruthless and well paid, that conceived them." Braulio Tavares.

Comment

Working...
          X