Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

This game is just too weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is just too weird

I saw this when I was checking out what was new at the Steve Jackson web site:

http://www.sjgames.com/spanc/

:lol: could be a fun card game,but it is way too strange.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
    - Michael Moorcock

Talk about genre blending! :( :)

Comment

hehe ya :lol:

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
      - Michael Moorcock

Comment

I've thought of making one called 'Barbarian Mutant Ninja Dinosaur Babes from Beyond.' :o

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Mouser
          I've thought of making one called 'Barbarian Mutant Ninja Dinosaur Babes from Beyond.' :o
          now,that would be worth playing! ;)

- Michael Moorcock

Comment

Both games sound like fun, although I noticed that some of The Princess Bride has crept into SPANC.

Comment

I have this, and our group plays it once in a while. It's kind of fun, but not on a frequent basis. Very silly, especially when 'Pool Boy' is under the 'Toy' category.

Bri

Comment

Originally posted by scarecrowking
                I have this, and our group plays it once in a while. It's kind of fun, but not on a frequent basis. Very silly, especially when 'Pool Boy' is under the 'Toy' category.

Bri

Hi scarecrowking,

That sounds like it might be worth picking up,then.

Steve Jackson's Illuminate was always fun and his other games were pretty cool.

Speaking of games,anyone here ever play Wiz War?

- Michael Moorcock

Comment

Working...
                X