Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

merchant ships and prices for crew anyone ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• merchant ships and prices for crew anyone ???

hello

I am an Elric reader, rpg GM and tottaly fresh to ths forum. I have been looking for the rpg book "sailing on the seas of fate". It`s a suplement for "elric!" but is nowhere to be found. All stores in norway have sold out most of their "elric!" books. I need the price list for crew and merchant ships dearly as one of the key players now have to money to buy a ship ( stolen a years harvest of arveed wine) . Next week I will run a 3 day sequel campaign and I would be very happy if anyone could provide me with the merchant ship and crew information. they are currently positioned at the "isle of Purple towns", so a purple towner or northern continent ship type should be suitable.

cheers :D

Although Ch*osi*m is something of a dirty word around these parts (just do a 'Search' if you want to know the reasons why), you might find this web page > http://www.chaosium.com/article.php?story_id=92 < has some useful links to rpg discussion groups and fora which may also be able to help you find what you're looking for.

:)
    _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
    _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
    _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
    _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Working...
    X