Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

World of Warcraft!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Warcraft!!

I don't know if anyone in here play's WOW but this might be the best RPG game I've ever played. It's addictive as hell but there is so much to do after you have leveled out at 60 which is the highest level in the game. If anyone out there want's a fantasy game this is the one for you. You will loose much time playing this game because in the first few levels you will be sucked in and there is no way out. It will keep you out of trouble though because all you'll want to do is play this game just as a caution to anyone who has an addictive personality! Eating and sleeping will become a non issue for your quest to level and get even more cool stuff.

Sky :D

Yep,I have a 60th Level Tauren Shaman.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
    - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Re: World of Warcraft!!

The most I've seen of WOW is the Gnomevasion vids that were recommended by a friend of mine. It looked pretty good but I've not had the chance to play (the downfalls of having an incredibly slow internet connection :( ).

Originally posted by Sky
      It's addictive as hell
      I spent far too much time playing Bioware's rpgs (Baldur's Gate, etc.) that the days just used to disappear. My girlfriend used to have to drag me away at times, so thanks for the warning Sky. I think I'd end up as pale and thin as Elric but I've recently upgraded by connection speed so I can feel the temptation beginning to work its magic :scratch: If no one hears from me for a couple of weeks then you know what's happened.

Comment

I have a level 60 elf hunter.. What server do you play on?

Comment

For the Horde!

I play Kanan on Doomhammer.

I also play a 17th Level Hunter Orc on the same server,Nires.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
          - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Spaced_Moorcock. Be aware, if you decide to play WOW, be prepaired to never see your girl friend, family and friends because it will pretty much suck away all your time in energy. If you suck your girl friend into it it will be great fun for the both of you and you can save the world together one quest at a time.

I'm on Perenold and my level 60 night elf hunter is Amilia

Comment

Hey Lemic, did you resently come over to the server Perenold? I think you have killed me in War Song Gulch before..? What guild are you in?

Comment

Thanks for the warning Sky. When I finally break my addication to Civ 3 I might see if I can get myself a copy of WOW. If you bump into a Warrick Culdene, then that's probably me. :)

Comment

I am in Maris Saevo an old EQ guild. I am only on Doomhammer with that character. I did kill some Alliance on there though, sorry about that.

- Michael Moorcock

Comment

No worries, it's just a game.. I heard a huge amount of the population of Doomhammer was coming over and I thought you might be one of those who couldn't stand the massive amounts of lag in Ironforge.. That was the reason why so many different characters from different servers came over to Perenolde.

Comment

Hello,

this is a few month's late, but here is a screenshot of my world of warcraft character,hehe.

The shaman,Kanan, at this link:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...57E3BC48068912

- Michael Moorcock

Comment

I'm finally gonna bite the bullet and go and pick up WoW when the shops re-open on Sunday morning. It's nearly Christmas so I think that I can lose some time in a fantasy world. I just hope I can remember to go to work... :)

Comment

I play on the Doomhammer server:

Theadrick, 60 Human Paladin

Tiberias, 60 Night Elf Hunter

Maloney, 60 Human Priest

Vindictus, 55 Human Rogue

Kalabaw, 40 Tauren Druid

Spiritstorm, 28 Tauren Shaman

Zograth, 27 Orc Hunter

etc...

Yea, you might say I enjoy the game.

Comment

I utterly agree my friend...

Originally posted by Sky
                            I don't know if anyone in here play's WOW but this might be the best RPG game I've ever played. It's addictive as hell but there is so much to do after you have leveled out at 60 which is the highest level in the game. If anyone out there want's a fantasy game this is the one for you. You will loose much time playing this game because in the first few levels you will be sucked in and there is no way out. It will keep you out of trouble though because all you'll want to do is play this game just as a caution to anyone who has an addictive personality! Eating and sleeping will become a non issue for your quest to level and get even more cool stuff.

Sky :D
                            Sky, I agree, Warcraft is the best RPG ever!!! It has gotten me so addictive that I forget that reality itself exists!! I am such a big fantasy geek!! My mind dwells upon fantasy nonstop! Warcraft is for any fantasy lover who wants to leave reality for a little bit and experience a world full of nothing but magnificence!! You will feel as if you are a real part of the world of Warcraft, but I must warn thee, when you leave this world and realize your reality still exists you'll want to return and never come back...

Warcraft is number one in fantasy RPGs!!!!!!!!
                            They're all true... Especially the lies.

Comment

Please tell me you all watched the season premire of South Park!

Oh! wow! that was the best one ever, they should win an award.

It would be awesome, if someone made a World of Warcraft animated series!

-Lem'

- Michael Moorcock

Comment

Working...
                              X