Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Pet / Charm bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet / Charm bug

I think there's a bug with the charmies / pets... after you order them to attack a few times they seem to become a little more independant and less obedient. They stop attacking when you tell them to, and they won't even follow you into portals or recall. It's happened to me a few times now. I know with charmies the spell wears off but it shouldn't with bought pets. Check it out if you can?

Re: Pet / Charm bug

Originally posted by Tulon
    I think there's a bug with the charmies / pets... after you order them to attack a few times they seem to become a little more independant and less obedient. They stop attacking when you tell them to, and they won't even follow you into portals or recall. It's happened to me a few times now. I know with charmies the spell wears off but it shouldn't with bought pets. Check it out if you can?
    Hey T. Yeah I have heard of this happening before but I was unable to figure out why. This may be as a result of a code issue, but then again, I'm not all that sure of the changes that were made to the charm spell. However, you're right abou the pet issue etc and it should not be wearing off on them. I'll have to differ this one to Balo or Arioch to see if they can figure out the issue. I say Arioch only cause his sorry butt is on all the time :)

Comment

RE

Okay thanks for looking into it :)

Comment

Working...
      X