Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Barbrath RPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbrath RPG

A friend of mine has recently programmed his own MMORPG called Barbrath which can be downloaded from http://www.barbrath.erathean.com for free.
    Check it out please!

Hmm - Sprite based game. I downloaded it but it told me the server was down. So I'll try again later.
    Yuki says, "Krimson used to be known as Kommando, but he rarely uses that name anymore. Sometimes he appears as Krimson Gray as well. Do not be confused, he still loves cats and bagels."

Comment

Yes there have been a few server problems recently but I think its all sorted. When I got it there was a lot of errors I had to fix before finally playing it but it is pretty good, despite all the sprites being stolen from Final Fantasy! One of my MIDI songs features in the game somewhere!

Comment

Well - I finally got the game to run. I have no idea how it works, but at least its running now.

:)
        Yuki says, "Krimson used to be known as Kommando, but he rarely uses that name anymore. Sometimes he appears as Krimson Gray as well. Do not be confused, he still loves cats and bagels."

Comment

Well there have been a lot of problems with the server in the past few months so any of you who tried to play it will have found it didnt work but I think we have sorted all that out so if you got to http://www.barbrath.erathean.com you can download the game and get playing! At the moment we are really trying to get more people to join because it has only just come back online and all our old members seem to have gone. So please check it out if you have time!

Comment

Actually there unfortunately seems to be a few server problems at the moment but that should hopefully be fixed by later today.

Comment

Barbrath is now back and better than ever with new IP www.barbrath.com I advise you guys to take a look!

Comment

Working...
              X