Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Texicon 25th - 28th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texicon 25th - 28th June

Hello one and all. I need some help. I am looking for GMs to run either Stormbringer or Elric RPGs at Texicon.

Texicon is a general table top game convention. It is held in Grapevine Texas at the Grapevine Convention Center.

I am desperate. I have posted on many websites, forums, and blogs. I have also joined many Facebook groups and posted there. My search has been in vain. I beseach you. Please spread the word and point me to the correct place to ask.

Heck, I would be willing to fly Mr. Moorcock out himself if he would run it. Stormbringer is fantastic and I hope we can have it at Texicon

www.texicon.net

This is certainly as good a place to post as any: good luck in your search.

Comment

Triumphant

Deep in the morning mist strode he who was all power. Shouting fearlessly to friend or foe that he would companion all. "Come and test your metal," called he into the obscuring fog. He was of the Master realm and Game was his name. Far and wide did he search for kin. As yet, none resolved out of the curtain of white.

Is he the last; this Game of the Master Nation? Are there others from the Master nation yet alive or has the measured weight of the swinging pendulum erased ean the memory of this once mighty people from the land?

With out fear, Game continues deeper into the mist. Shouting, he fades from view. Mayhap he shall succeed in finding other Masters. For now, he runs alone.

Comment

Working...
      X