Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Introductions - intro yourself here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introductions - intro yourself here!

Heyyas everyone,

I'd just like to take the time to introduce myself. I've been a player on Stormbringer since the first week it originally opened. Seems like it had to have been nearly 7 years ago now. I've had quite a few characters - Phoenix, Rhalin, Jaydon, Rhel... and a few I won't mention because no one ever figured out who they were :twisted: I've been part of it's history and seen it rise and fall a few times. The one thing we seem to maintain throughout most of it is that we aquire a sense of family with our players and immstaff - and almost no family is without its problems, but we get by ;)

Anyhow, if your a former player or a newbie, feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself. New players are always welcome, and oldbies - we'd love to hear from you!

Oh, almost forgot! On the mud now, if your looking for me, just give a yell - "Arioch, Arioch, milk and cookies for my lord Arioch!" and if I'm around I'll try to help you out. Ok, so I don't neccisarily take my imm duties as Arioch seriously all the time ;)

Later folks!

Here ye Mistro

Did you miss me? Do you remember the time when I killed you... I mean starved you to death blind? That was me!

Hey what happened to the my sword? My lengendary sword. do you remember the name of the sword?

Another thing, why aren't I in the list of immortals in the website? I retired too. Anyways, good hunting.

Comment

again

If you want to talk to me for any reason. I'll be logged on midnight tommorow. December 12th.

Comment

Re: Here ye Mistro

Originally posted by Mistro
        Did you miss me? Do you remember the time when I killed you... I mean starved you to death blind? That was me!

Hey what happened to the my sword? My lengendary sword. do you remember the name of the sword?

Another thing, why aren't I in the list of immortals in the website? I retired too. Anyways, good hunting.
        Ah, I'll get that fixed...whenever I figure out where that directory is on the server...

Comment

grrr...wasn't logged in... anyways, I'll get that fixed for ya Mistro

Comment

I'll fix you ...

Originally posted by Phoenix
            Got your not from the other Day Phoe--- no worries

Comment

Re: I'll fix you ...

Originally posted by Goldar
              Got your not from the other Day Phoe--- no worries
              Note rather

Comment

Hi!
                I'm a new player to the mud....I go by the name Sharazhad...Some of you I've met brefily already. I've managed to get me a bit of experience but now seem to find myself without weapon or spell which makes me quit the useless fighter. It seems there not be a weapon in sight for poor lil ole me. If there be a nice....or even not so nice mage type out there willin to help out a not so experinced spell caster I would be most greatful.

Comment

Yes it's me.. Your favorite Queen and Princess of the Multiverse. I have been playing on Stormy for close to 6-7 years as well. Can't believe it. Many may remember my various characters such as Rowan, Sarai, and Lassa.

I am Cymoril on the current MUD. I'm not around as much as I'd like to be, but if you do see me on don't be afraid to talk. I don't bite.... Much. :twisted:

See ya around

Kelly

Comment

Me Myself and I

Hey Folks,

You all for the most part know me, or should. I've been around near 8 years now, as has Phoenix (he put 7, but I think he forgot how to count) I started my lowly MUD career as Dirk, then took command of a clan called the Traders of Menii, which is now reborn as the VTC on this incarnation of SB. Following that, was imm'ed and took the name of Goldar, Purveyor of all that is golden, shiney, and expensive. I plan to be with the mud until the end, but I don't forsee that anytime soon. So this old man, still has a lot of quests left in him.

See you all on the mud,

John

P.S. I'm such a 'tard - I posted a new thread instead of a reply. Just ignore me :)

Comment

I've been around near 8 years now, as has Phoenix (he put 7, but I think he forgot how to count)
                      Ah cripes, has it really been that long?!

Comment

Yeppers

I've been around near 8 years now, as has Phoenix (he put 7, but I think he forgot how to count)
                        Ah cripes, has it really been that long?!
                        Yep, been that long - I remember when you a mere level 82!

Comment

giving it another try...

so made a new melnibonian warrior to get the hang of the mud again. went via newbie school and that went better than when i made the mage (was able to answer the question on directions to my guild). got him up to sixth level and is now out in the streets killing cats for feeble exp. problem is half the time i spend 2-3 minutes trying to hit the darn mob.

at this rate i won't be leveling very fast. there is never anyone on when i am about to ask questions of. is there something i could be doing that might help my progression? kk, thanks...

Comment

Well, I've been around fora while now. Originally as Gond Clubass. Clanned into Traders of Menii by Asmadi?... crap. Can't remember his/her name :) Starts w/ a A though. He bailed, left Trade to Dirk, (aka Goldar) and when he Immed, I got the clan from Dirk w/ some minor drama w/ some chick Dirk was smoozing. Go figure :)

Fought w/ Arkresh almost daily, introduced a few players from ND and killed them. (Territt is STILL a potato head)

Moved to Rebirth and retired the name Gond Clubass. (he's the banker in VTC's hall. Same place as Trade's Ship for those who knew) Cried the day I had to see Trade's ship dismantled. (not really but it sounds good) Pausing only long enough to jack a Trade Goblet from the shop, I fled and watched it sink. Rebuilt VTC in the same location
                            I have fought change like Khan fought everything. Became good friends w/ the immortals, made good enemies w/ a few others. Been sitebanned something like 4x now and missing my partner in crime Tulon quite a bit :/ (psst! You guys should really let him come back. He causes less drama than Mistro :D )

No longer the richest player, but I got the best house and goodies.

Semi retired as I have alot of IRL things I am working on but they are making me IRL money :) When my IRL account matches the VTC account I'll be back full time.

Good to see some old names. Especially Mistro. You always make for some interesting times. You should recruit Pok and a few others and cause some havoc :))

Maul aka Gond Clubass

Comment

:)

Originally posted by Maul
                              Well, I've been around fora while now. Originally as Gond Clubass. Clanned into Traders of Menii by Asmadi?... crap. Can't remember his/her name :) Starts w/ a A though. He bailed, left Trade to Dirk, (aka Goldar) and when he Immed, I got the clan from Dirk w/ some minor drama w/ some chick Dirk was smoozing. Go figure :)

Fought w/ Arkresh almost daily, introduced a few players from ND and killed them. (Territt is STILL a potato head)

Moved to Rebirth and retired the name Gond Clubass. (he's the banker in VTC's hall. Same place as Trade's Ship for those who knew) Cried the day I had to see Trade's ship dismantled. (not really but it sounds good) Pausing only long enough to jack a Trade Goblet from the shop, I fled and watched it sink. Rebuilt VTC in the same location
                              I have fought change like Khan fought everything. Became good friends w/ the immortals, made good enemies w/ a few others. Been sitebanned something like 4x now and missing my partner in crime Tulon quite a bit :/ (psst! You guys should really let him come back. He causes less drama than Mistro :D )

No longer the richest player, but I got the best house and goodies.

Semi retired as I have alot of IRL things I am working on but they are making me IRL money :) When my IRL account matches the VTC account I'll be back full time.

Good to see some old names. Especially Mistro. You always make for some interesting times. You should recruit Pok and a few others and cause some havoc :))

Maul aka Gond Clubass
                              Glad to see you back Maul, my friend :)

Thinking about release Tulon just because. But, I heard he wouldn't play even if he was unbanned. We'll see what happens!

Comment

Working...
                              X