Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

!!!!!!!!!!We need more players!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!!!!!!!!We need more players!!!!!!!!!

I used to play at this mud all the time for like a year... then after it went down for a few days/weeks everyone disapered. I suggest everyone go and check it out because once you get the hang of things it's a rather fun and entertaining mud. Come join us sometime, we are a very friendly bunch and hopefully will grow as we progress, again.

-Krean

Krean

Yeah, unfortunately that's true. It's been a little dead lately and we need more activity. I still remember the days when we commonly had 10 people on at a time, and doing quests and etc... it was geat.

BTW - if any new people need help and Krean is online, he's a great person to get help from.

Thanos Shadowsage
    (MUD Name: Zarkone)

Comment

This MUD sounds intriguing. I must give it a try. 'I'll try any drink once' as James Branch Cabell's Jurgen used to say.

Thanos, I notice you've put up some extensive intoductory material which will be a real help for newbies like me. If I can free up some time I'll take a look and then wander over to the MUD site. I think my background in RPGs will give me an edge in understanding it.

Comment

I have been a part of this MUD, briefly, some time ago. I would like to return, and I likely will, soon.
        'The canons of narrative art in any medium cannot be wholly different; and the failure of poor media is often precisely in exaggeration, and in the intrusion of unwarranted matter owing to not perceiving where the core of the original lies.' - Tolkien

Comment

SB:R

I hope all that info helps. It took a while to type. If anything is unclear - don't hesitate to post a question or two or ten. That's my job here, why I'm the moderator. I haven't been around the MUD as long as some but I like to think that I've played a good solid role.

Looking forward to seeing both of you there, Grey and Yrieix. Oh and to clear something up... the How To: instructions that I gave were incredably simplified. Basically just to give you enough direction to actually get ONTO the MUD. I'm going to post more specific details about the skills, stats, and other core important materials later. It's an extensive process but I hope to eventually have a few help files here about Character Creation and other basic newbie needs. There are help files available on the MUD, but for someone who is new - there is nothing better than a clear-cut answer from another player.

Thanos

Comment

Thanos I've read what you've posted so far in the help files. Look forward to the additional stuff.

Comment

I read and I left

I read and I left

Comment

Re: I read and I left

:lol:

Originally posted by Mistro
                I read and I left
                The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Sizemore

I read and I left
                  Harsh :) - being an admin at this mud for many, many years, the decline is kind of hard to see happen, but I still believe the has potential.

Comment

I have the feeling that this board and the core reasons there ever was a MUD will reenergize it.

Originally posted by Goldar
                    Originally posted by Berry Sizemore

I read and I left
                    Harsh :) - being an admin at this mud for many, many years, the decline is kind of hard to see happen, but I still believe the has potential.
                    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Appreciate the effort on your end with the forum and your comments! I'm glad there is someone else out there that has faith in the mud!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
                        Appreciate the effort on your end with the forum and your comments! I'm glad there is someone else out there that has faith in the mud!
                        Oh yeah, that was me..haha

Comment

I'm having problems to connect, but I'm sure to give it a try...
                          \\

Comment

Oh sorry, my mistake...

Everything's fine now
                            \\

Comment

Come join Stormbringer today!!! We need players! It's free!

Thanos

Comment

Working...
                              X