Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Burnout 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnout 3

I bought Burnout 3 recently, and i have to say, its pretty rockin. I recommend it highly. If you like Racing and Killer Crashes then its your cup of Java.

Absolutely corkin' game! I must say though, that it has caused me much frustration. It's my own fault though; I rarely let myself leave a challenge with less than a gold medal, and some of things it expects of you can get very silly. Brilliantly entertaining though, and also excellent as an online game.

One point I can't stand with it, though, is the god-awful soundtrack. Thankfully I have the XBox version, which allows to play your own!
    Call me cockey, but if there\'s an alien I can\'t kill, I haven\'t met him and killed him yet!

Comment

Yeah i was forced to put a custom soundtrack on as well. The EA Soundtrack is god-awful.

Comment

Don't suppose you're online with your XBox?
        Call me cockey, but if there\'s an alien I can\'t kill, I haven\'t met him and killed him yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob
          Don't suppose you're online with your XBox?
          As a matter of fact i am. Are you?

Comment

I am indeed, my good man! Fancy a game sometime?

Comment

My Gamertag is UntidyDubs. Feel free to add me :)

Comment

Mine is ElricKinslayer

Add me to your buddys as well. We can play sometime.

Comment

I too have Burnout 3 for Xbox. I am not that good at video games, but I find them great fun. My gamertag is One in ten, feel free to add me to your friends list, if you like.

Comment

Sweet, Will do.

Comment

Burnout 3 is ace! Ive got a save of my own and its not far, I can do it, i can. i tell myself in my darkest depths! Two males i know are in competion! The younger is by far the best and the the others a perfectionist who tries to trick the younger into doing his races etc ( he does sometimes sfter a lot of begging) and tries unsuccessfully , to get the youger to transfer his stupendous save to his card!

Its all great! Just wish you could personalise the track or unlock new ones at least! The harder crashes are stupid! Sometimes all you want is a load of cars, a straight road and a fast car! Not racing too!

The logics of race and crash are posative and negative and differentt. You get confusedd! The road rage is wicked racing and trashing! Wish the takedownn pictures were less in the way! Yay wicked takedownn! Oh no i cant see! Crash!

Comment

Hi there Yolanda, you got Burnout 3 on Xbox too, or a different format? It could be quite good fun to race, crash and discuss the multiverse together! Let me know your gamertag if you too are on live. :D

Comment

Boo Hooo Its not fair! Its on Ps2 and its not online, Now for the firstish time i wish i had an online ps2 and an avater. Its so not fair! If the ps2s ever get online, ill get a cool avater. i wanna race and crash online! It would be ace to talk to people who like this sort of thing MM multiverse and stuff and fantasy in another way other than this! :twisted:

Comment

PS2 is online, and you dont have to subscribe to it. You just use your internet connection and the Network Adapter.

Comment

Working...
                            X