Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

YouSendIt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouSendIt

I'm not a shill for these guys, but was posting with a complete stranger about a music file, and he posted it to YouSendIt and I downloaded it without having to trade emails or really know who I was communicating with.

http://www.yousendit.com/ is an online storage service that seemed pretty cool to me.
    Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

All one has to do is post the link somewhere and let those who want it d/l it. One of the drawbacks with YSI (or at least it used to be) was that the link was only valid for 7 days or a certain amount of downloads.

A lot of other file servers have hourly d/l limits or limited amounts of d/l slots, or such an interminably low d/l rate that you have to give up and go to bed.
    You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Yousendit ...good service

I've an account with these guys, a free account, it's really helpful.
      Much better than some of the others, as mentioned by the 'Gov', many have hourly limits, and demand money before they give you, in some cases limited accounts with daily limits.

Yousendit offer a free services with a week before the item is invalid, not bad for free!!

Box.net do fare service as well, their free offering is not to shabby at all.
      Last edited by Lord of Ruins; 06-23-2007, 01:48 AM.
      One thing was clear – their destiny was to be found there on that icy blue planet.
      YEAR ZERO: The end was just the beginning...

To survive, you must evolve.....

Comment

I use it a lot for exchanging files too heavy for email.
        http://final-frame-final.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
        X