Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Celeb endorsements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celeb endorsements

Originally posted by bbc.co.uk
    ... Demonstrating this theory to great effect is Lemmy, the legendary frontman of metal group Motorhead. His Motorheadphones, on show at CES, were produced by a company in Denmark. What sets them apart from others on the market? "They've got Motorhead written on them," the veteran rocker tells the BBC.

But joking aside, Lemmy insists he has been part of that creative process. "They're mid-range, not bass-orientated," he explains, arguing that anything other than hip hop sounds terrible in Dr Dre's product. "I don't think bass is that important."

Lemmy, meanwhile, is less pensive on the future of tech endorsements and their potential impact on future generations.
    "Oh, I dunno," he says. "I don't care."
    More here...

I guess celeb endorsements are not-much differenet to reviews: the reader has to determine wther the celeb (or reviewer) (a) has a clue and (b) has a vested interest.
Working...
X