Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Today I found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I found

A signed, sealed U.S. 1st edition Voice Of The Fire for 70 Canadian dollars.

Originally posted by Octo Seven View Post
    HAHAHA Lucky man!

Although I still did not read it, I know this is a treasure...
    "From time to time I demonstrate the inconceivable, or mock the innocent, or give truth to liars, or shred the poses of virtue.(...) Now I am silent; this is my mood." From Sundrun's Garden, Jack Vance.
    "As the Greeks have created the Olympus based upon their own image and resemblance, we have created Gotham City and Metropolis and all these galaxies so similar to the corporate world, manipulative, ruthless and well paid, that conceived them." Braulio Tavares.

Comment

Originally posted by zlogdan View Post
      Originally posted by Octo Seven View Post
      HAHAHA Lucky man!

Although I still did not read it, I know this is a treasure...
      it ha some beautiful photographic plates and I think a couple of them aren't in the original UK edition.

Comment

None of them are in the original UK edition, which was a photographic-free paperback. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
        _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
        _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
        _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

I just checked, David, and my paperback is a USA/Canada one. I must have bought it off amazon.com years ago, wrongly assumed it was the UK one. The hardcover has a few plates that aren't in the paperback.

Comment

Working...
          X