Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

I got some great comics today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got some great comics today!!!

I went looking for the Eleric:TMOAS #4, and found it!!! Oh! I love it !!!

and if that was not enough, I found DRagonlance Chronicles!

then I found R.A. Salvatore's Sojourn and Exile, well a ouple issues, I did not get them all, but I will try to get them some time, it's the first time that I actually saw them in the store and I am a fan of that stuff! same with Dragonlance.

also, I found #2 Raymond E. Feist Magician Apprentice! -also a fan!

now I need to search the stores and the internet and collect them all!!!

wow! alot of great stuff out there! I sure hop it does not cut into my Moorcock time that much!

I am soooooooooo excited today!

I really should have tried to open a comic store, so I could read some of my stock when it comes in!

oh, yes,Lemec, your time will come,start saving for a business......hehehe

Oh! ya! I got a couple of 0 issue Highlander comics that were 25 cents each!

haha, they must be trying something new!

I am a late bloomer when it comes to comics!

I love them though! Oh! I love them so much!

They had at least one Conan comic as well, next time Lemec,next time....

oooooooooooh! I got a new place to go on weekends and check things out!!!

Bless the owner of that place for having Elric! It took awhile to track one down! hahaha

anyway, I'll see you cats later!

I am going to read my bag of goodies!!!

Oh! what a score! What a treat for me!!!!!

I'll talk to ya all later my friends!!!!!

-Lemec

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
    - Michael Moorcock

I just got these as well.

I did not know they were from 1983! wow!

I got issues #1,#2,#3 and #4 of the Elric of Melniboné (miniseries from Pacific Comics).

I guess I need #5 and #6.

These are in mint condition.

I see there are cover images in the Hive:

http://www.multiverse.org/imagehive/...2_itemId=52955

http://www.multiverse.org/imagehive/...2_itemId=52953

http://www.multiverse.org/imagehive/...2_itemId=52948

http://www.multiverse.org/imagehive/...2_itemId=52951

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
    - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Great stuff Lemec. I found a copy of TMOAS4 yesterday also. The comic store dude went into his basement and pulled out 8 sealed Elric comics that he's had for years to let me look at. They didnt have any title or publishing co. names on them other than the word Elric. They are on hold for me until the weekend. If they are anything of relevance I'll scan and submit them to the IH. Making Of A Sorcereror is an excellent comic!
      Last edited by voilodian ghagnasdiak; 08-15-2006, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by voilodian ghagnasdiak
        Great stuff Lemec. I found a copy of TMOAS yesterday also. The comic store dude went into his basement and pulled out 8 sealed Elric comics that he's had for years to let me look at. They didnt have any title or publishing co. names on them other than the word Elric. They are on hold for me until the weekend. If they are anything of relevance I'll scan and submit them to the IH. Making Of A Sorcereror is an excellent comic!
        Thanks,voilodian!

I'm glad you got your copy.

I wonder what those other Elric's might be?

Are they more adaptations of the books?

That will be very cool if you could get them and scan them.

Anyway, enjoy your graphic novel!

-Lemec

- Michael Moorcock

Comment

Originally posted by lemec
          I just got these as well.

I did not know they were from 1983! wow!

I got issues #1,#2,#3 and #4 of the Elric of Melniboné (miniseries from Pacific Comics).

I guess I need #5 and #6.

These are in mint condition.
          I have the version of "Elric of Melnibone" in italian 3 iusses b/w. I think this work is great. Is it your a colored version? I would like to find a graphic novel version of those in english (coloured if it exist in this format) but I think it will be very expensive to buy...
          - Emrys -

Comment

I bought 3 week ago the first three iusses of tmoas and found those a superb work...
            I have ordered the fourth number from my italian comics seller and I'm looking forward to read it.
            Hope it will arrive soon
            - Emrys -

Comment

Originally posted by Emrys
              I bought 3 week ago the first three iusses of tmoas and found those a superb work...
              I have ordered the fourth number from my italian comics seller and I'm looking forward to read it.
              Hope it will arrive soon

Ah! very cool, Emrys!

Those other comics and garaphic novels (The ones in English) are in color.

The James Cawthorn illustrated Stormbringer is in black and white.

Somebody on e-bay should have them at a reasonable price. :)

- Michael Moorcock

Comment

Working...
              X