Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Superhuman Race!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superhuman Race!

Who do you think would win this race!?!?

Thanos

There was actually an episode of Superman the animated series where he raced the flash, and it ended in a tie.

I think Captain America would win, cuz hes way resourceful. Hed get like a teleportation device from S.H.I.E.L.D. and *bam*, hed be at the finish.

Comment

Race

Well... I saw that episode too. It didn't really end though - they had to kick the badguy's butt and afterward they just accepted the fact that they were equals. But The Flash would still win in a fair race. ;p

Thanos

Comment

Superhuman Race?

Oh that kind of race. I thought you meant something like the Vadhagh or the Melniboneans. :? :)

Comment

The Flash is tied into the speed source, while superman is just very fast. It's general DC canon that the Flash could beat anyone in a straight race because of this.

Comment

Think he could beat Quicksilver in the Marvel Universe?

Comment

Of course you know The Powerpuff Girls could beat them all, but that would be showing off, and the Professor would never let them do that... unless they were all racing to see who could be the first to stop something really evil happening!

Sorry. It's been a long day.

D...
              "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Dude they would rock the Powerpuff crew so badly.

Comment

Originally posted by McTalbayne
                  Dude they would rock the Powerpuff crew so badly.
                  Maybe in a straight race, but who would win a game of tag? Or a pillow fight? Or... no, it's definitely been a long day.

Don't type when you're tired, pull over at the next available rest stop, etc.

D...
                  "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Superhero Race

What on earth is Cap doing in this poll? Anyway I voted for The Flash.

Comment

Actually i think that Leech the Morlock would win....

Comment

Who would win? The promoters of course.

Comment

To quote Don King:

"It would be the most Fantabulous, Splendivorous, Excitalivorous, event in racing History!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                          X