Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you!
See more
See less

Dutch Comic Con 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch Comic Con 2015

I'm hoping to go to this. It's on on the 28/29th March, in the Utrechtse Jaarbeurs. Seems a step up from the usual Dutch comic gatherings.

Dutch Comic Con (2015)
    Jaarbeurs Utrecht: 28/29th March

Is there going to be any Mike related material there? Those new Elric strip books, perhaps?
    Last edited by Pietro_Mercurios; 01-04-2015, 03:11 AM. Reason: Deleted repeated sentence.

I've bought my tickets for this, so, with a bit of luck, I'm definitely going!

Will be looking out for any Mike-related stuff.

Anybody want me to wear promotional t-shirts, or other merchandise, I take an extra-large!

Anybody thinking of going, PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by Pietro_Mercurios View Post
      I've bought my tickets for this, so, with a bit of luck, I'm definitely going!

Will be looking out for any Mike-related stuff.

Anybody want me to wear promotional t-shirts, or other merchandise, I take an extra-large!

Anybody thinking of going, PM me!
      Will you please post some photographs of the con when ye return?

Have lots of fun, Pietro_Mercurios!

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
      - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Off to the Comic Con tomorrow. Made myself a T-shirt.

Looks better on.

Comment

Awesome t-shirt...very nice homage not only to Michael Moorcock but also James Cawthorn!
          "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
          'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

Today, the Comic Con was absolutely packed. I took some photos, bought some comics. Lots of cosplayers about. Never seen so many Harley Quinns and Canaries. Several generations and sexes of Jokers, too. Deadpool also v.popular. Many incarnations of Doctor Who, most sporting bow-ties, tweed jackets and the occasional fez. Battalions of Star Wars storm-troopers and rebels were only put in the shade by a large contingent of Ghostbusters, complete with proton packs and Ecto-1. Sauron, in full armour, was accompanied by his robed and hooded Nazgul.

More soon.

Comment

Sounds fun. Never been to one but I love the idea that the crowd seem to be one of the major draws for the crowd!

Comment

Today, the Comic Con was absolutely packed. I took some photos, bought some comics. Lots of cosplayers about. Never seen so many Harley Quinns and Canaries. Several generations and sexes of Jokers, too. Deadpool also v.popular. Many incarnations of Doctor Who, most sporting bow-ties, tweed jackets and the occasional fez. Battalions of Star Wars storm-troopers and rebels were only put in the shade by a large contingent of Ghostbusters, complete with proton packs and Ecto-1. Sauron, in full armour, was accompanied by his robed and hooded Nazgul.

More soon.

Thanks for the update!

That is so fantastic. It sounds like the convention is the very best of everything out there. I love hearing about a con mixture. I plan to add cons like this con to my 'go some day' list. I think that I'll try for the San Diego Comic Con within about three years. Con season comes so rapidly.

The Stormbringer t-shirt rules the Cosmos!

I'm happy to hear that you are seeing all this great stuff, Pietro_Mercurios!

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
                - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Slightly later than advertised, here's a few of me photos from the ComicCon:

Dutch ComicCon 2015

Some more links, with more photos, interviews & etc.

First Dutch Comic Con Succeeds all expectations (Dutch, with more photos)

Giancarlo Esposito interviewed on Youtube (Gus Fring - Breaking Bad)

It was fun.

Comment

Awesome! I'm glad you had a good time!

- Michael Moorcock

Comment

Slightly later than advertised, here's a few of me photos from the ComicCon:

Dutch ComicCon 2015

Some more links, with more photos, interviews & etc.

First Dutch Comic Con Succeeds all expectations (Dutch, with more photos)

Giancarlo Esposito interviewed on Youtube (Gus Fring - Breaking Bad)

It was fun.
                      Great pics, love the ones of the batmobiles and ecto1. That anime character guy is the main character from an OK Zelda-esque game called Darksiders.

Comment

Working...
                      X