Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Has anyone been reading Thor lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone been reading Thor lately?

Has any one been reading the recent Ragnarok storyline in Thor lately? I swear this is the best this comic has been since Walt was doing it. Parts of it even remind me of Mikes stuff ( Elric and Corum in particular). Oh and don't worry about it being part of the Avengers Disassembled story as it stands up on it's own and is pretty much self contained. This is a lot better than Dan Jurgens run on the book which had some good concepts but was poorly scripted, so if your comic shop has these issues I sugest you get them or get the trade when it comes out.

I just read it and all i can say is ...wow.

Comment

Yeah the Trade just came out the other week did you get that.

Comment

Nah, i DLed the whiole dissasembled arc. I wanted to get caught up for New Avengers 1.

Comment

Originally posted by McTalbayne
          Nah, i DLed the whiole dissasembled arc. I wanted to get caught up for New Avengers 1.
          Yeah me too, the thing is with the New Avengers being what it is The Ultimates is gonna seem like the more traditional take on The Avengers. Anyway the whole Avengers Dissasembled was worth it just for the Thor story.

Comment

We wern't the only one's to be knocked out by this story check out this poll I did on a comics website. .http://newsarama.com/forums/showthre...threadid=22831

Comment

Working...
            X