Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

New Dr Strange and Adam Warlock Comics out this September.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dr Strange and Adam Warlock Comics out this September.

Just thought I'd mention that new Dr Strange and Adam Warlock comics are coming out this September. I know a few people that post in the comic section like these characters.

Thanks for the info. Just went to Marvel.com to find out more. Unfortunately it's not Jim Starlin on Warlock so I'll probably give it a miss. J. Michael Straczynski is writing Strange so it might be worth a go. Didn't really like his handling of Strange in recent Spider-Man issues.

Warlock #1 is out on Sept 8th and Strange #1 is out on Sept 15th .

Comment

There is a new Jim Starlin series out this month Jim Starlins Cosmic Guard witch is being published by Devil's Due Publishing. Just thought I'd mention it. :)

Comment

I got the first Issue of Strange when i picked up my comics this week. It looks to be pretty good.

Comment

Defenders

Why was the Defenders series cancelled?

Honestly Avengers vs JLA showed up how embarrasingly weak the Avengers were. The Defenders should be the ones to face the JLA.
          "What do you think you're doing? This is a closed set!"

Comment

I read strange the other day. It was pretty good for a first issue. Im looking forward to seeing how Strazynski develops Dr. Strange.

Oh and as far As the DC Universe goes, theres an Adam Strange comic coming out this week that looks to be promising as well.

Comment

Here's a link to http://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/ if anyone want's to read the first issues of Dr Strange and Warlock plus a heap of other free goodies (exept for the X-Force comic that's a badie). :)

Comment

Re: Defenders

Originally posted by muckyshoe
                Why was the Defenders series cancelled?

Honestly Avengers vs JLA showed up how embarrasingly weak the Avengers were. The Defenders should be the ones to face the JLA.
                The Defenders were a victim of poor sales. They did manage to defeat The Avengers before they were canceled however. As for The Avengers there are some big changes curently hapening and you can get a sample of whats hapening if you visit the Mile High link on the previous post.
                S
                p
                i
                o
                l
                e
                r
                Rumor has it that Marvel is putting it's big guns like The Hulk, Wolverine, Daredevil and Spider-Man on a new team to be lead by Captain America. This may make them more popular but they will be even less powerful IMHO.

Comment

Marvel is jumping on the Teen Bandwagon and is making a Teen avengers with sidekicks based on current avengers characters. Itll be interesting to say the least...

Comment

Working...
                  X