Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Invisibles! The Inhumans! Earth X! Transmetropolitan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Invisibles! The Inhumans! Earth X! Transmetropolitan!

The Invisibles! The Inhumans! Earth X! Transmetropolitan! I open up the discussion on each and every one of the aboce titles. People often love or hate these books - I am just asking why...

Are King Mob and Lord Fanny your idols?

Have you been following the Lockjaw controversy a little too closely?

Are you ready for the seed to burst forth from within you so that X-51 can start recording your movements?

Does Spider Jurasalem alwasy get the last word in hour household? Where you going to buy those specs on eBay but decide against it?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Spider Jerusalem everytime.

"Cheap, but not as cheap as your girlfriend."

Comment

I've only read Earth X out of those, the first issue I got was the last one and on the price sticker (I live in Australia) it said Issue 1 and I had no idea what was going on. Anyway I then picked up issue 7 of Universe X when it came out and I continued to read the series including Paradise X and I went back and bought the trade of Earth X and read it while I was reading PX. I thought Earth X was the best of the series but that might be because I read it all at once were as with PX I was just reading it an issue at a time and found it hard to follow because so much was going on, maybe it will read better if I read it all at once.

Comment

of course you were confussed at frist with earth x that was the point this is what happens right machine man or x 51 if you prefir get pull out of his house by a strange sc fi doorway that looks like the one's in 2001 by the way and taken to the moon where he has his face taken off! (he was a robot uta wanted him to loss his humanity and thought a good way to do this was to remove his human disguse) and told about the turth of mankind now i don't want to be mean but at the begaining of earth x you are not surposed to know what is going on it is surposed to be confussing this is the show what x 51 state of mind would be like (confussed) all the x books are great storys though much of it needs rereading to understand it it took me about 5 reads to understand that stuff about uranus and chronos

Comment

Working...
        X