Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

MM Swapsies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MM Swapsies

I've got a good quality hardback first edition US copy of MM's "Hollow Lands" (pink one).

I need either the hardback End of all Songs or An Alien Heat.

What have you got?

Des
    Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Now all I need is the hard cover of "An Alien heat" and I'm done.

As well as Hollow Lands hardback, I have a fairly good copy (dust jacket in OK nick) of Black Corridor, and an almost mint copy of "Blood", also in hardcover.

Des

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

Des:

If you can't land a swap, this info might help.

Just last weekend, Mrs. GC & I were driving through Cobleskill, NY (not far from your neck of NY...right off NYS Hwy 20) and stopped in Cat Nap Books & I noticed that they have a used copy of An Alien Heat in hardcover. It's inexpensive...I believe it is a book club edition. I didn't grab it b/c I've already got an old paperback copy.

Here's the contact info: http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cl...48602716129781

Comment

GC: Very nice - thanks! I will make this a "must see" this weekend.

One of my favorite used book stores (Oracle Books in Buffalo, NY) of all time has a copy of Hollow Lands...

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...ed=0CAoQnwIwAA

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

Thanks to you, as well! I believe I've been to Oracle myself, but it has been a good two or three years since I've been in Buffalo. Thanks for the recommendation, because I'll check out the joint the next time I'm up in NW NY (a business trip eventuality that elicits no complaint from me--I like WNY quite a bit).

Comment

Picked up a few books at that bookstore, including "An Alien Heat". What a small place that town is!

Reminder: As well as Hollow Lands hardback, I have a fairly good copy (dust jacket in OK nick) of Black Corridor, and an almost mint copy of "Blood", also in hardcover.

Des

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

Working...
            X